We are a team of experienced partners, specialized in mediation, coaching, consulting and HR interim management.
Given our numerous years of experience in business we are experts especially for the machinery, financial / banking and consumer goods sectors.
transparendia connects „transparency“ and „dialogue”. Following our guiding principle “transparency through dialogue” we support companies, leaders, managers and employees to solve challenging situations and find workable solutions for the future.
We are looking forward to connect with you.
Founder and owner of transparendia
My experience shows that people follow with higher motivation if they understand the HOW. Therefore, it is very important to me to communicate respectfully and act transparently.”
Where people come together conflicts might arise- and therewith also the opportunity for better mutual understanding.
Maybe you are familiar with one of the following situations:
- Business partners stop talking to each other and let their lawyers communicate on their behalf.
- Succession in your family business has not been determined and divides the managing partners.
- The dialogue between a manager and an employee in your company ends in silence and frustration.
- Teamwork transforms into working against each other.
- Open communication between family members or neighbors changes to silence.
In these situations, increased transparency about interests and needs of the involved parties fosters the identification of lasting solutions. Mediation can create this transparency.
Mediation is an alternate dispute resolving process to arbitrate conflicts outside of court. It offers multiple advantages:
- Found solutions are sustainable for the future.
- Compared to court proceedings costs are relatively low.
- As mediation is a confidential process and not public, confidentiality is maintained.
- Constructive communication also continues after the mediation process, because mediation does not end in a court ruling, but in an agreement which the parties have worked out together.
As external mediators we are neutral and omnipartial. We facilitate the dialogue in a professional and structured manner. In the mediation process we bring the conflict parties together and support them to connect their respective interests in a common solution.
In the business context we are specialized in the machinery, financial / banking and consumer goods sectors.
We offer mediation in English and German language und mediate conflicts between
- managers and employees,
- whole teams and departments,
- company owners in succession planning,
- headquarters and subsidiaries and
- multiple companies.
In the private environment we mediate conflicts in
- building and rental,
- neighborhood and
- inheritance matters.
We very much look forward to our dialogue with you. For further information please contact us by phone +49 157 88244564 or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching & Consulting
Coaching & Beratung
When we are open for change, new ways emerge on the horizon.
A new situation often comes with question marks.
Maybe you currently find yourself in one of the following situations:
- Your private or business environment is about to change, and you want to realize and use upcoming opportunities.
- As female manager you want to further enhance your management capabilities.
- You like to improve teamwork in your department and therefore look for constructive ways to achieve this.
- Balancing your managers’ expectations with your own resources is a challenge and you look for support to find and communicate a balanced approach.
- A crucial conversation in your family is set up and you want to prepare yourself and be ready to articulate your needs and concerns.
In our coaching sessions we accompany you in developmental and change processes- in business and private life.
Through our dialogue we help you to get awareness of your interests and needs. We offer an interest-based and structured approach so that you can realize new options and how to make them work. Your way and how to follow it will become transparent to you.
We are happy to offer coaching in English or German language- either in person or virtually (phone or Skype).
We look very much forward to our conversation with you. For further information please contact us by phone +49 157 88244564 or via mail to email@example.com
HR Consulting &
HR Interim Management
HR Consulting & HR Interim Management
Flexibility fosters development.
Flexibility in thinking and acting is crucial for successfully working with human capital and therewith further increasing company success.
Maybe you currently work on one of the following projects:
- Human Resources processes require a thorough review and you decided to get external support.
- The head of HR leaves your company on short-term notice and a qualified replacement is needed as soon as possible.
- Your company plans outsourcing activities. A respective communication strategy needs to be developed and executed to maintain communication lines with works council and employees open.
- Managers want your support to change the organizational design of their departments to enable developmental moves.
- You are asked to introduce a new internal job evaluation method to ensure marked-based compensation and remain an employer of choice.
We want to encourage flexibility in thinking and acting. Together with you we want to shape your company’s future. We offer HR consulting and HR interim management. That comprises consulting for specific topics (such as organizational design for a department), project management (such as the implementation of new talent management systems) as well as interim replacement of your HR resources. Our solutions are tailor-made to fit your needs.
transparendia founder and owner Corinna Hofmann offers broad generalist HR skills with a special focus on compensation / job evaluation using the Hay© system and talent management.
We look forward to supporting you. For further information please contact us by phone +49 157 88244564 or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainings & Workshops
Trainings & Workshops
When learning is tailored to practical needs, learnings can be immediately applied in practice.
Therefore, our trainings and workshops put special emphasis on current situations of the participants’ daily business and private lives.
We offer interactive sessions that contain a good mix of theory input, role plays and reflection with the objective to achieve practical solutions.
Our customers have different needs and we are flexible and happy to adjust our training accordingly (e.g. content- or duration-wise). All our trainings and workshops can be held in English or German.
Currently, we have the following programs available:
„Communication skills- and how communication can be different“
Human beings communicate with each other. They hear a message and understand it differently from how it was meant. Misunderstanding breeds further misunderstanding. Unfavorable communication patterns have a negative impact on relationships at work and in private life.
In this course we demonstrate what communication skills mean in practice and how you can embrace these skills effectively. We will cover the following aspects:
- what communication skills mean
- why strong communication skills are essential for leading and working with people
- which elements of the communication skills portfolio you already have and how you develop them further
- how you communicate your interests in a respectful and appreciative way and at the same time further strengthen the relationship and
- how you communicate even better to foster mutual understanding.
“Conflicts happen. But what if solutions don’t?”
Sometimes conflicts seem to be everywhere. And solutions sometimes seem impossible- or at least require a lot of patience. And still: They do exist.
In this course we will help you determine how to approach challenging situations and conflicts going forward.
We will cover the following aspects:
- how conflicts arise and what are the positives of a conflict
- what are your patterns for dealing with conflicts
- how to maintain a positive and appreciative attitude in difficult situations
- how to effectively prepare yourself for upcoming challenging moments and conversations and
- how to turn around an unpleasant relationship.
Currently nothing available that meets your needs? Please contact us- additional courses are being developed.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to meeting you. For initial information or further information, please contact us by telephone at +49 157 88244564 or via mail to email@example.com